Our Online Shop is Open!
As we sashay half way through 2021, the vaccine is already in our midst, even among A3 and A4 categories. Hopefully, this is the solution to keep Covid-19 at bay.
But in spite of all that has happened over the last year and a half, 2021 has also been a breakthrough year for SCENTS & Sensibilities!
After several years in the making, scentsandsensibilities.ph website was finally launched last Jun 7, 2021!
As early as 2016, I already made it part of my wish list to have certain things on the website, even if standard 3-5 day delivery options were the only way to go then. Online shopping was already starting to catch on at that time in the Philippines, but was not the usual way to purchase personal items, more so for fragrances.
But I wanted to go beyond my time and dream BIG, even if having a customized website back then was very costly, and possibly seen as a glorified ‘brochure’ to showcase the company profile, products and information; or, for big businesses, to establish their brand, identity, and credibility among customers.
The pandemic in 2020 forced me to close down all but one kiosk. During the lockdown, I served the orders of customers from my home. Somehow, they managed to find SCENTS & Sensibilities on Facebook and Instagram and insisted on having their orders delivered via the brave kuya rider during the ECQ/MECQ, and until this day. This was when I decided to seriously pick up the website project and finish it at all cost!
What started out as only a hobby and passion for fragrances ten years ago has now become a full-blown business, and an online one to beat! I still personally handcraft each product, in small batches, using only premium grade fragrance oils from France, the US, and Australia. I created the blends myself and handpicked my favorites from my fragrance library, to give my customers a fragrance that not only lingers, but is unobtrusive, as well.
In the forthcoming newsletters, please allow me to introduce the following products I have created for you to enjoy, whether at home or the workplace:
- Room & Linen Fragrance – a quick fix to refresh a room or space or utralize odor
- Reed Diffuser – using natural reed sticks to help diffuse the fragrance in areas where there is movement
- Home Fragrance Oil – freshen up your potpourri or pump a few drops into the water of your oil burner
- Air Revitalizer Fragrance Oil – water soluble fragrance oil best used with our Air Revitalizer units or Humidifiers
- Soy Candles – not only are they better than paraffin candles, but also safer, cleaner, and sustainable
- Wax Melts – soy candles minus the wick and fire! Best used with lamp or wax warmers. The warmth of the warmer will diffuse the fragrance into the air and help neutralize odor
- Soy Melts – break off a brick or two and melt them on a wax warmer, and experience the diffused fragrance all day
I’ll be in touch soon! Meanwhile, always keep safe and be well!
All the best,
Leave a reply